No required special tools to install Split-core CT, JS series. To connect Split-core CT to the meter correctly, Please refer to the followings.
Precautions for the Warranty of Quality
- Split-core CT must be handled with care. A damage caused from the careless handling will not be covered by warranty.
- The product is designed to meet operating environments defined by the industrial standard IP20.
- Be careful to install the product with the correct polarity.
- Do not install the product if an application exceed the specifications of the product.
- Recommended to use the terminals specified by J&D.
Check Point for the Accurate Measurement
- Ptotection circuit bulit in inside of the product for user safety.
An additional external protection circuit would be impacted on the feature.
- The product is designed for measuring sinusoidal 50/60Hz of primary current.
Be aware that it is possible to occur the significant error if it is used to measure non-sinusoidal.
- Use Split-core CT with proper diameter to fit the conductor, otherwise it may cause the ratio error and the
phase shift. Be careful to install Split-core CT without any pollutions on the core surfaces.
The pollutions such as moisture, dust and rusty can be caused the error.
- After removing the pollutions, recommended to use WD-40 or CRC5-56 on the core surfaces.
Check whether the secondary leads is connected correctly or not.
- If the connection is not correctly, the secondary output could be lower than the expected one.
Remarks for the Customized Products
- Please provide the technical requirements for a technical evaluation.
- The color of housing is changeable upon the customer’s requirements.
- The leads can be mounted on the terminals by J&D.
- A protective tailor-made housing is available