• Output-lead-wire, secure locking hinge, one-touch structure make easy to install to the existent equipment such as a power distribution boards.
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0.
• UL / EN 61010 - 1 certified
The JS24NL-XXXmA series of precision outdoor, split-core current transformer by J&D offers a milliamp output signal based on the model and ratio to the source current, determined by the resister. The JS24NL-XXXmA series is designed to be directly connected to a meter to eliminate the need for internal CTs yet provide accurate readings. This allows the same meter to be used to sense sources with various currents traveling through them.
• The contact surface of the core material has been waterproofed, it still may be susceptible to rust. Any rust can be removed with the use of WD-40 or CRC5-56 then the unit may be used as normal.
• When cleaning the core or housing, do not use any chemicals other than WD-40 or CRC5-56.
• CTs are available with custom lead lengths.