• Energy sub-meter
• Power meters
• Power quality monitoring
• Distributed measurement systems
• HVAC & Pumps, etc.
• PC spring, output-terminal, secure locking hinge,
one-touch structure make easy to install to the existent
equipment such as a power distribution boards.
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
• UL / EN 61010 - 1 certified
• Small-size, light-weight
• Simple Installation
• Over-Voltage protection circuit is installed
The JS10FL-XXXmA series of split-core current transformer by J&D offers a Various milliamp output signals based on the model and ratio to the source current. The JS10FL-XXXmA series is designed to be directly connected to a meter to eliminate the need for internal CTs yet provide accurate readings. This allows the same meter to be used to sense sources with various currents traveling through them. The JS10FL-XXXmA includes an over-voltage protection circuit which provides an added level of safety to the unit. For instance the JS10FL can be installed and output a signal of 5A based on the ratio of the source to the output signal.
• The internal core material may sustain damage, if the surface of the core is struck
• Lead wires available in custom lengths