Recently, sub-metering installation costs have been a hot topic because of the time involved installing CTs on a branch circuit.
To mitigate this problem J&D has invented new solid core CTs, 1 and 3 phase and split-core CTs for branch circuit power meters. Our new J series with innovative design offers flexibility and safety.
ADVANCED BENEFITS FOR BRANCH CIRCUIT CTS:
• one-body design for 3 phase with RJ 11 connector offering
• convenience and cost-effectiveness
• designed to fit MCCB and ELB standards
• panel mount or din-rail mount options
• fast and easy installation
Choice of primary rated current from 5 to 2400A
Choice of secondary output value (0.1A / 1A / 5A / 333mV)
Various opening sizes (8.5-36mm Ø), W×L: (32×38/62×73/62×141)
Complies with IEC61869-2 (0.2S, 0.5S, 1 class) and IP 20/IP 40
Safety certification according to IEC61010-1, UL61010-2, EN61010-1
Choice of housing color (black, gray)
Customizable lengths of secondary output cable and connectors